Thursday, 27 January 2011

Today is grey

Business is not booming. I'm broke. It's not difficult to see. One day needs to be today.

I stumbled upon an idea two days ago. More updates soon.

People, myself included need to get over themselves. They need to be more spontaneous and primordial. I apologise if this contradicts your love of progress.

Today is grey. I read the four hour work week. And last night I began the Autobiography of Malcom X. Both brilliant.

Both emphasise time. How quickly it ends. It doesn't even seem to start. All we have of time is the moment. In the words of Jack Johnson, "Where do all the good people go?" They're in the moment. And most people are all dwelling in the past or reaching into the future. So no wonder we can't see them.

I will specialise this blog. I think it will turn into a discovery blog. But it's organic.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment