Monday, 31 January 2011

Researching...

I received this email from a friend a while ago.

ASWRWB bro,

Sorry I had to leave quickly yesterday, I was about to miss the prayers.

As for learning HTML, here are some tutorials, I hope you find useful

1- http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_intro.asp (you got this link yesterday)

2- http://www.goodellgroup.com/tutorial/ (this is a very easy one to learn from, you can start with this one)

3- http://www.learn-html-tutorial.com/ (An advance explanation, yet very useful website)

I do hope you enjoy learning it, if you have any trouble understanding it, please don't hesitate to ask, I would be happy to help. We can meet online and explain how it works.

As for books, I think it would be easier if the library have a website. I can look up the books they have and pick a couple for you. If not, I will email some useful books to you.

have a nice day dude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment